Monday, December 13th Snowfall

Glkvs2, CC BY-SA 4.0 , via Wikimedia Commons

Janet Guillen-Talavera, Reporter

Monday December 13th, snow had fallen and many Eastmont students had to figure out how they were going to get to school. Many students had to make changes to how they go to school and had to leave their house early to  get to school on time. They also had opinions on if Eastmont should have had a late start,

Sam Kalkowski, senior responded by saying, “I had to ride with my sister.  Yeah I think Eastmont should’ve given us an hour to clear the roads a bit to prevent those accidents. We left the house early.”

Just two days before the weather was 51 degrees and a week before it was in the sixties and seventies. So many students weren’t ready for the snow.

Junior Madison Overby said , “My bus was a bit late and we had to wait there an 10 min in the snow. Yes I feel like that would’ve been better if they had given us a late start. I left at the same time like usually do the only thing is the bus should’ve been there earlier.”

There is lots of snow in the forecast. It is predicted to snow Monday, December 20th, Wednesday the 22th,  Friday the 24th, Saturday the 25th, Sunday the 26th, Monday the 27th, and Tuesday the 28th.  When students come back from winter break they’ll be ready for the snow.