Eastmont plays Moses Lake for homecoming, but does not know where Homecoming will be held yet.

Jett Lewallen, Reporter

The Homecoming Football Game for Eastmont is on October 8th 2021. Eastmont is going to be playing Moses Lake at 7pm on October 8th. Eastmont played Moses Lake last year in the 6 game season. They beat Moses Lake last year and the year before. 

After asking Jase Trovato, a player on the team, if he remembers how they looked last year, he said,”that he has been told that they are pretty much the same team from last year.”

Moses Lake has about 10 seniors this year. They are 1 and 2 on the season so far.

Eastmont is also looking well, bouncing back from a bad loss to Gonzaga Prep and killing Lewis and Clark 55 to 4. 

After asking Trovato if the JV players got in the game, he said, “Yes, they played the whole 4th quarter.” 

This could help give the starters a rest.

When Asked what their worst problem has been this year, Trovato said,” they have been needing to work on their pass rush.” 

Even though most highschool teams run the ball they still need to put pressure on the quarterback when they do throw.

Homecoming is supposed to be on October 9th. Eastmont has not told anyone about where they are holding it yet. The highschool is trying to find a spot outside due to Covid-19 restrictions.One thing we know for sure is it will be outside somewhere. 

A teacher at Eastmont High School  Laurie Butterfield said when asked what time and if homecoming was happening, “ Homecoming will be from 7 to 10 pm at Eastmont High School.”