Seniors Plans After High School

Photographer: Karli Prazer

Adrianna Klinkenberg, Reporter

With Graduation around the corner, you may be wondering what some of the seniors are doing after they graduate. 

There are many different paths to take such as 4 year college, 2 year college, trade schools, military, going straight into a work force, or even a taking a gap year. 

Senior Jaime Hobson says “After high school, I am traveling to Europe for three months with my best friend.” 

Many seniors just like Jaime are planning to travel and go see the world and what it has to offer before pursuing a career or going to school.

Senior Ellie Prazer states “I am attending Central Washington University and planning on majoring in Biology while competing for their track and field team. 

While some seniors already have a plan set for after high school many still have no idea what they are going to do, and some are trying to decide which path they want to take.

Senior Andrew Suan says “I’m not sure what I’m doing after high school whether it be going to a university or going to a trade.”

Seniors are all taking different paths after they graduate, many will find their way back home and others will find themselves far from home. This senior class is a special one and will go do great things as they move on in life.