The Student News Site of Eastmont High School

The Scratching Post

The Scratching Post

The Scratching Post

Your Ad Here
Prom 2024
Grace Laubach, Reporter • May 9, 2024
Miracle Movie Review
Cameron Kimmerly, Reporter • May 6, 2024

Getting to know Alice Mohns

Alice is a 10th grader here at Eastmont High School, so to get to know her, we asked a few questions about her thoughts and interests outside of school.

To start off, Alice has been playing sports since she could walk. Throughout the years, her main focus is on soccer and softball. She has been playing for Eastmont this current school year as captain of the Junior varsity soccer team, and played last year as well.

Mohns has many hobbies and interests, such as painting, hiking, reading, and camping.

She was asked what her favorite genre of music was, and answered; country music. She has many favorite artists, but her number one is Miranda Lambert.

Alice´s favorite movie ever since she was little, has always been ¨Aristocats!¨

She must really love animals, because her family has 6 pets total (4 dogs and 2 cats).

Alice loves a good challenge, her favored subject in school is English. Mohns has a bright future beyond high school, and her goal is to go to college to study architecture.

Alice Mohns is one of the many great wildcats at our Eastmont High School!