The Student News Site of Eastmont High School

The Scratching Post

The Scratching Post

The Scratching Post

Your Ad Here
Upcoming Senior Events
Grace Laubach, Reporter • June 3, 2024
Prom 2024
Grace Laubach, Reporter • May 9, 2024

Thoughts on “Radium Girls”

These are thoughts about the play from the cast of “Radium Girls”:

Mrs. Pease, Producer and Drama Club Advisor-“This play is fantastic portrait of a true story it moving, real, and the acting is suburb.”

Payton Aderhold, The Clerk-“I enjoy how the show captures the raw emotion and feelings.”

Kaitlyn Burnell, Dial Painter & Venecine Saleswoman-“I would say it personally relates to oneself because you feel the injustice of the situation, the injustice the girls face, but also the empowering feeling of justice when the girls win the case)

Max Hart, Dr. Von Sochocky-“I would say the shows in general are empowering; the time it takes to make the show come together is so worth the two hours it takes us to put on. Radium girls is also about a real event that has a lot more facts then could be added in one show so there is something in it that is just addicting to want to learn more about it”

Amber Warren, Kathrine Wiley-“there’s truly so much to say about this show and the work behind it. Myself and others have worked hours after school, little athletes , to put together a dramatic and heartfelt production. This show is a labor of love us actors want to share with others”