The Student News Site of Eastmont High School

The Scratching Post

The Scratching Post

The Scratching Post

Your Ad Here
Upcoming Senior Events
Grace Laubach, Reporter • June 3, 2024
Prom 2024
Grace Laubach, Reporter • May 9, 2024

Upcoming Senior Events

Fun at Prom 2024

Upcoming Senior Events

Seniors, are you ready to graduate? Before we all graduate there are a few upcoming events that have been set up to make sure we have a fun last few weeks of school! ! 

Which senior event are you looking forward to most, why?  Angeli Zaldivar- “Senior Celebration because it is the last thing before we graduate” 

Our most recent event is shortly after prom, happening May 17th is Senior sunset. This is similar to senior sunrise, but this event will be held at Bimbo Beach starting at 7pm. Bring some snacks and some friends and come relax as we “set” into the last moments of our senior year!

The last event we have in May is senior skip day. This event is for all seniors to skip a day of school and enjoy some time in the sun at Don Morse Memorial Park in Chelan May 28th. Bring some food, towels, beach balls, friends, and don’t forget your sunscreen!  

During grad week we have a lot of different things us seniors need to get done. 

On June 4th we have finals and it is the last day of school. Make sure to return your chromebooks and chargers by the end of the day, and pick up your honor chords if you have a gpa of 3.5 or higher!!

June 5th at 7:45am we have senior awards in the main gym, then afterwards is our senior salute. At 11:15 we have our senior BBQ! Return any extra school materials between 12pm-3pm.

On June 6th at 7:30 am there is Parson Photos at the Town Toyota Center then graduation rehearsal at noon. Afterwards we have our Senior Celebration, this is starting at 6pm and ending at 10pm. Your ticket to this event is the t-shirts that are being sold for $35 until May 13th, get your tickets before then! There will be games, food, and fun! This is our last event until graduation, don’t miss our on this stress free event with your friends!

June 7th, the day of graduation, that morning at 10am we have our senior walk, meeting at Dan White Field. Us seniors need to be at the Town Toyota Center at 5pm and the ceremony starts at 6pm. After the ceremony there will be fireworks at 9:30pm. 

Congratulations to all seniors, we finally did it. Just a few weeks left!!