Advice for Incoming Seniors

Samuel Kalkowski, Reporter

As the second trimester comes to an end seniors are wrapping up their time here at EHS. With next school year looking to be the most normal year since Covid-19, I wanted to ask some seniors to share some advice for the upcoming seniors. 

When asked, “What piece of advice could you give any upcoming senior?”, an EHS senior stated, “Make sure to participate in all extracurricular activities offered for your senior year, they may seem silly, but are awesome ways to make memories with the classmates you grew up with for one last year!”

Senior classes put on many small get-togethers and fun activities throughout the year in small celebrations of it being your last year here. Attend them and make your senior year amazing!

Another EHS senior when asked to give advice to seniors stated, “Even though you are graduating soon, don’t become lazy with your schoolwork, whether you plan on furthering your education or not it’s a good idea to end your senior year well and in my opinion will put you on the right path after graduation.”

Being a senior comes with many perks but it doesn’t mean your year doesn’t matter. Work hard and keep up with grades so that you can graduate and have the smoothest last year of high school possible!

At last when asked to give a piece of advice for upcoming seniors, an EHS senior stated “Your senior year is gonna fly by and you’ll be graduating in the blink of an eye, live in the moment, and make the most of your last high school year!”